Biomedicine and Beyond: Searching Web of Science & Google Scholar
EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS! Find more relevant resources, identify high impact factor journals, and discover the most influential articles in
your field through Web of Science and Google Scholar. Both offer so much more than traditional biomedical resources
- Find literature in the physical and social sciences that may not be found in PubMed.
- Discover a unique way to link to useful research by branching out through article reference lists. Do you know who's citing YOU?!
- Journal Citation Reports, JANE, and eigenfactors can help you decide where to submit articles by revealing which journals are
relevant to your manuscript topic, and have the highest impact in your field.
- Web of Science can help you analyze sets of articles to look for relationships between articles that are not obvious.
- Use Google Scholar to find proceedings from meetings, as well as articles, and benefit from Google's unique approach sorting search
- Understand the scope of content indexed in CINAHL
- Execute an advanced search
- Limit a search by language, year of publication, and type of article
- Save articles to the Folder
- Review the options for viewing full text of articles
- Switch to another EBSCO database
- Print, save, or email the results of a search
- Demonstrate Citation and Export features