You can access the library’s newest resources through our webpage, or follow the links below.
1. AMED (Allied and Complementary Medicine Database): in Ovid (1 year subscription)
2. New e-books focused on Chinese traditional medicine: in Ovid (select “Books” tab) (1 year subscription)
3. BrowZine (app): Stay current with top academic journals, including Cell, New England Journal of Medicine and Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). Sign in details (1 year subscription)
4. DSM-V : Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition
6. JoVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments). Peer reviewed, PubMed indexed journal featuring biological, medical, chemical and physical research and basic and complex experimental techniques in a video format.
Subscribed Sections: Clinical and Translational Medicine, General, Immunology & Infection, Neuroscience (2 year subscription)
7. Mango Languages: Online language-learning system. Users can choose to create a profile if they want to track learning progress, or click "Start Learning" to access Mango without a profile.
Foreign courses for English speakers: Arabic (Egyptian), Arabic (MSA), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin), Haitian Creole, Japanese, Korean, Medical Spanish, Russian, Tagalog, Vietnamese.
English Courses: English for Chinese (Mandarin) speakers
(2 year subscription)
8. Population Health Management (journal)
9. VisualDx, also in UpToDate : Point of care digital medical image library that aids in the identification of dermatologic, infectious, genetic, metabolic, nutritional and occupational diseases, benign and malignant growths, drug-induced conditions, and other injuries.
Note: Also accessible via UpToDate
(3 year subscription)