1. To identify concepts from clinical questions which are “searchable” in clinical information resources.
2. To review clinical information resources and highlight their strengths and weakness for specific information needs.
3. To use the features of Ovid MEDLINE and PubMed/MEDLINE which improve efficiency of searching and viewing results.
4. To access help with any of the resources reviewed in class.
This Resource Guide is the companion to the Health Sciences Library's class, Answering Clinical Questions in Real Time
1. Review of Student Needs and Goals
2. Types of resources available
- Table A, by time available for searching
- Table B, by question type
- General Tips
3. Using Ovid, PubMed Clinical Queries
4. PubMed efficiency resources
5. Stumped? Ask Us!
Lynne Fox's Profile
UC Denver Health Sciences Library
12950 E. Montview Blvd., Campus Box A003
Aurora, CO 80045