News and Events
Health Sciences Library Collection: Denison Memorial Library construction. October 2, 1936
Libraries Participating in Digital Collections of Colorado
What is meant by the term “open access?”
- Access is immediate, free, and unrestricted in most cases. We can implement a temporary embargo on a case by case basis.
What about copyright for previously published articles?
One of the following will need to apply before you can deposit the work into the repository:
- You as the author retain copyright ownership OR
- You have transferred your copyright ownership to the publisher; however, you have retained the right to deposit a version of your work into a digital repository OR
- Permission to deposit has subsequently been granted by the publisher.
How do I submit my work?
- Contact Heidi Zuniga, Electronic Resources Librarian at 303-724-2134 email@example.com
What can I submit?
- Overall, the work should be scholarly, educational and/or research based and reflect the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus.
- However, we are open to new ideas so please contact us with your submission.
- Some typical repository items:
- Journal articles (including published material, depending on copyright restrictions)
- Book chapters
- Data sets
- Grey literature
- Teaching material
- Technical reports
- Web-based presentations
- PowerPoint presentations
- Professional activity material
- Projects and portfolios
- Special events material
- Conference material
- Departmental publications