In our databases, use the Article Linker button to find full text options.
Many of the library's databases are restricted to computers on the UCD-AMC or UCH network. However, you will be able to access these resources from off campus using your name and employee or student ID number.
Most students and employees are automatically registered. You can check to see if you're automatically registered by logging in here using your institutional ID number. If you have a a question about your library registration status, call our Service Desk at 303-724-2152.
If you need an article, chapter, book, dissertation, or any other published item, we will provide it to you from our own collection or through our world-wide network. As AMC students, this service is available at no cost (it's funded by your Student Technology fees).
Consult with a Librarian
Contact one of the MSA program librarians for an individual consultation. Consultations generally last one hour and may include discussion of your research topic, suggested resources for that topic, identification of key search terms, development of a search strategy, set up of a PubMed "My NCBI" account, and demonstration of resources such as PubMed or Google Scholar.
Basic Science Research Lynne Fox (303-724-2121)
Clinical Research John D Jones Jr (303-724-2117)
Global Health John D Jones Jr (303-724-2117)
Bioethics, Humanities, Art & Education Lilian Hoffecker (303-724-2121)
Public Health &, Epidemiology Ben Harnke (303-724-2146)
Librarians are an important part of your professional network, and a partner to successful lifelong learning.
- Chat with a Librarian (8-5, M-F)
- Email a question
- Schedule a free research consultation session
- Get email help
- Take an online tutorial
- Health Sciences Library Classes focus on basic skills for searching major resources and on finding full text efficiently. Residents and Fellows have unpredictable schedules, so sign up for any session, then let us know if you can't attend. Feel free to register until you can attend!
Request group or individual instruction on a date and time convenient for you!
- Health Sciences Library Handouts
- Health Sciences Library Orientation 101 Tutorials designed to provide a basic overview of Health Sciences Library services, resources, and the library's webpage. Requires Flash browser plugin. More Tutorials.
Lynne Fox's Profile
UC Denver Health Sciences Library
12950 E. Montview Blvd., Campus Box A003
Aurora, CO 80045